Ukrainian Women in Business
To support, encourage and provide opportunities for female Ukrainian entrepreneurs to grow and flourish professionally while also giving back to the community through charitable volunteer work.
"Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean."-Ryunosuke Satoro
It just seems like we're paying for everything with money. For really important things we pay with pieces of our soul...
Join our UWB MOVEMENT!
Members, Volunteers, Sponsors Welcome!
Please like and share our FB fan page:
It’s never too late to donate
Selfreliance UAFCU: 02163803
We thank you all for your continued support.
To support, encourage and provide opportunities for female Ukrainian entrepreneurs to grow and flourish professionally while also giving back to the community through charitable volunteer work, aiming at providing financial help for orphanages in Ukraine as well as assisting in hosting orphans in the US.
Ukrainian Women in Business (UWB) is NFP/not for profit organization, with 501 (c)(3) exempt from Federal income tax.
UWB is a Unique Ukrainian-American Non-Profitable Enterprise
- Proactive in the Community
- Promotes Members and their Cause
- Social Media Presence
- Socially Responsible
- Provides Innovative Development
- Member of UCCA Since 2015
- Board Member of Women’s Advisory Council Office of Illinois Comptroller, Since 2016
- Member of DPCCI since 2017
UWB+AHA educational seminar
UWB Look Back 2015
- Preserving Ukrainian Culture and Heritage
- Promoting Entrepreneurship
- Supporting Ukrainian Business
- Growing Network
- Connecting Community
- Promoting Ukrainian Talent
- UWB 1st Annual Fundraiser
- Give Back to Community
- Statistics for 2014: donated $14,000 to 5 orphanages; helped 543 orphans, shipped 22 care packages
- Thank You for Supporting UWB
Greetings from Center of Orphans at St. Peter and Paul Garrison church, Lviv UA,
for guests and donors of UWB 2nd Annual Fundraiser, Chicago 2015. (on Ukrainian)
Report on UWB 2nd Annual Fundraise for Orphans of Fallen Ukrainian Heroes.
During fundraiser on October 4th 2015 was collected around $14,000 to benefit families that lost they Heroes in war with Russian aggressors. Event took place in Ukrainian Cultural Center Chicago. With fashion show by Ukrainian designer Roksolana Bogutska and guest of honor Ukrainian native journalist in Washington D.C. Myroslava Gongadze. Silent auction and lottery by children of guests were a perfect ending of the fundraiser. (on Ukrainian language)